![]() |
| We took a road trip to Temple Square. Here are some of the beautiful pictures. |
![]() |
| The Paxton Man on the move to check out this water! |
![]() |
| Inside of the Mormon Tabernacle. |
![]() |
| Outside of the Mormon Tabernacle. |
![]() |
| Spring has arrived! |
![]() |
| Carter planning a move! |
![]() |
| What is this stuff? I know I have seen it somewhere before. |
![]() |
| Looks like Grandma can't figure it out either! |
![]() |
| The beautiful Conference Center. |
![]() |
| So blessed to be back with the Grand Kids again! |
![]() |
| The fresh flowers and smells were wonderful. |
![]() |
| Beautiful Spring Flowers everywhere you look! |
![]() |
| Looking North across the Reflection Pond! |
![]() |
| Temple reflecting upon the pond. |
![]() |
| Fun, Fun, and more fun! |
![]() |
| Look Mom, I can do this! |
I can do this too mom!
![]() |
| Church Headquarters! |
![]() |
| The Angle Moroni on the top of the Temple. |
![]() |
| The Tabernacle building with the Temple in the background. |
![]() |
| All Aboard! |
![]() |
| Have a seat while I make dinner. |
![]() |
| Better bring my big sister in to help for this one. |
![]() |
| Let's build a castle! |
![]() |
| Is that Peter on that boat? |
![]() |
| The Conference Center with the sun setting. |
11








































No comments:
Post a Comment