Note*

Note* You can click on any picture with your mouse to expand it. Push your "Escape" button to return to the blog.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

2010 Dayton Hamfest




Opening day of the 2010 Dayton Ham Convention. 

What a herd of people.
This was in the main arena.

Crowds are not my thing.  After a while you feel like your just a bunch of cattle.  Every time I stopped to look at something I felt like someone was going to stick a cattle prod into me to get me moving again. 

 
Time to step outside and get some fresh air.


A year ago I would have went nuts here with all of the ham gear but this year because I have had to sell off a lot of my gear and down size for the motor home.  I knew I couldn't buy much here so I got burned out pretty quick. I bought one microphone wind screen and that was about it. It was fun to see all of the major manufacturers booths and equipment but I had enough and called it a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment