Wow! I can't believe it's time to leave here already. Well, tomorrow that is. We have had a great stay here. We walk Rocky three or four times a day. The other day we were walking him in an area just outside of the campground and he was off the leash. He jumped up onto a small mesa and went into his "Point" position. Carol made a comment about it to me and I asked him what he was looking at. I then saw a mother bear and two cubs about thirty yards away and about twenty feet above us on a hill. Rocky just stayed there in his point position, and the bear just looked around, turned and nudged her cubs and they all left into the woods. It was a cool thing to see. We did a day trip to Munson Falls, Oregon's highest waterfall. What a beautiful walk into the woods to see it.
Who is walking who here?
Here is the upper part of the falls.
This is picture of the full waterfall from a distance.
This is the area at the base of the falls.
While walking around the logs I found this hollowed out log that the water was running right through.
What a great area to visit. We will leave for the Monaco Rally in Salem on Tuesday, August 3rd. We will be there a week and then down to Redmond Oregon for the FMCA International Convention and Rally. From there we will travel into Washington.
No comments:
Post a Comment