Note*

Note* You can click on any picture with your mouse to expand it. Push your "Escape" button to return to the blog.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wisconsin

We stayed in a beautiful campground in Waupaca Wisconsin, about 5 miles from my Cousin Linda and her husband Terry.  They live in Waupaca right on Long Lake, of of the chain of lakes there.

Here is a picture of the back of their house.


Another picture of the back of the house from the dock.


Here is a picture of their boat and dock on the lake.  The house is behind us in this photo.


Here are some photos of our campground and on the boat.

We loved Wisconsin during this time of the year. One of the things Carol & I did while we were here was a canoe trip down the Crystal River.  This was the first time we have done something like this.  It was an eleven mile trip down the river.  It took us about three hours to make it to the pick up point.  We capsized at least three times trying to navigate the rapids.  It was a blast.  We were wore out at the end.  Both of us said we would do it again another day.  Make that another year.  The next day I had sore mussel's in places I did not know I even had mussel's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment