Note*

Note* You can click on any picture with your mouse to expand it. Push your "Escape" button to return to the blog.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

And I Thought I Was Retired?????

Our Daughter, Danielle and our son in law Nick, bought a home in Murrieta, California.  We have a membership campground about 10 miles away from them.  She has a huge "Daddy Do List" for me. They have put me to work again.  I started by replacing between 30 and 40  electrical outlets. High tech designer type.  Then installed a sliding door, three mirrors, Three wine racks, one dresser latch, two toilets, put together a tread mill, installed a TV in the gym room, and the big project is installing stack stone onto the fireplace.



Getting on the backer board.




One of the electric outlets I replaced.

Nick & Ryan hard at work.





One of our challenges was cutting out the receptacles and switches. 






Nick sitting at his office desk.


Heeeeears  Nickey

Carol broke her foot during this week.  Looks like she is going to have surgery next week to get it pinned.

All they could do is splint it until next week.

Starting to look like a fireplace.

Looking good!










No comments:

Post a Comment