We are now in Sedona (Camp Verde) area again. This is one of our favorite places we have ever been. We have some of our friends here with us on our first week here. Here are some pictures of our adventures.
 |
| Steve and Judy Kinyon |
 |
| Jan and Stan Nielson |
 |
| Coming down the Broken Arrow Trail. |
 |
| Indian Ruins. |
 |
| Prayer rocks at Red Rock Crossing. |
While I was out on a ATV ride in Verde Valley, I came upon a dead looking tree standing above the bushes with something on the very top of it. Not sure what it was I zoomed in and saw that it was a squirrel. There didn't appear that there was any food on the tree so the only thing I can imagine was he was just perched on top for a better view of the area.
After I sat and watched him for a while, he then scampered down the tree and onto the ground. First time I have ever seen that. What a treat!
 |
| Our GrandKids and Family came to visit us for a few days. Brad set up a tent for the boys and him. |
 |
| We went to Red Rock Crossing Park and had lunch there. |
 |
| The kids loved to climb the trees. |
 |
| Hadley's First Birthday Party. |
 |
| Yummy |
 |
| We took a trip to the V-Bar-V Ranch. |
 |
| This is a Solar Calendar made between 900 to 1000 years ago and it is only 8 degrees off of perfect north south. |
 |
| These two rocks sticking out provide the shadow from the sun that focuses on the face of the rock. |
 |
| The shadow focuses on the squiggly line with the curly Q at the bottom. |
 |
| We had a chance to visit Gary's Nephew Larry and his wife Susan while in Prescott. Susan made this welcome sign for us. |
 |
| Larry and Susan Beaudry |
We are pulling out of Sedona and heading to Utah next!
No comments:
Post a Comment